PacketViper 2.0 is in its final stages to be released. Already in many customer sites, which has been made a heads turn with its optimized GUI interface and additional features. Here are some of them;
1. Country Redirection: redirect any country traffic to some other IP on your network
2. Global Network List Redirection: Redirect any Global Network Lists to some other IP address on your network
3. Triggers based Countries or Global Network Lists: Set triggers to fire based on activity from any country or Global Network Lists. Use triggers to slow down, auto block, or alert you based on specific traffic.
4. Integrated mapping with NetCheck
5. Newly Designed and Optimized Home Screen, and GNL area
6. Custom Rules based on Country and GNL’s
7. Logging Filters: Capable of disabling logging based on specific countries, GNL, or custom rules
8. Custom Error messages for blocked SMTP traffic
9. Custom Splash pages for blocked sites
10. Outbound port fields for filtering country or GNL outbound
11. Newly designed Country Filtering area with zoom in map, hover over statistics, heat maps for simpler views of filtering.
Francesco Trama, Chief Executive Officer